At Gliving.com our motto to provide top quality updated content to the blog audience therefore, our writing and editing team strictly follow the standards of quality content writing.
Our in house writers are committed to their jobs and take pride in expanding the knowledge from a variety of fields to people who are already aware of it. we are always looking for experienced and versatile writers who eagerly join the team to increase their writing maturity and provide authentic and reliable information to the world.
Gliving also invites guest writers to submit the quality content in front of the readers and offer guest posting. However, there are some guidelines to follow in order to maintain the standard.
Guidelines for Guest Posting / Guest Writers / Contributors
We don’t tolerate spam, please provide us with an original article. We manually check each and every article through a premium plagiarism checker before getting it live.
If you use another website please be sure to cite it in the resource section of your post. Please be make sure any image that you use in either free stock photo if not given credit to the author in the resource section of the post.
These rules and guidelines are created to ensure that we only provide a high quality of the content and maintain the highest website standard as much as possible.
- The content must be original 100% plagiarism-free and well researched
- Use proper headings, formatting to make more appealing
- The article must be original and never publish before on the web.
- A minimum of word count is 600 words, we generally encourage detailed articles more than 1000 words (they will increase the possibility to approve and publish fast)
- No Adult, drugs or prohibited niches
- Must include 1-2 relevant images with the source
- only 1 backlink to your website (not advertorial), include resource link from an authority site like wikipedia, forbes, etc.
- No naked URLs as anchor text
- We reserve the right to edit, alter or reject any post without prior to any notification.
- For promotional content, you can send us separate queries that will include nominal advertising cost.
If you have read the entire guidelines carefully and ready to submit your content for review, please feel free to send us content in MS Word / Google doc format at email@example.com